The GTV “Via Montenapoleone” is the latest version of the highest Vespa engine capacity ever produced, and underneath its more elegant vestment beats the heart of a 300 cc engine. The special and exclusive version of the extraordinarily elegant Vespa GTV draws its inspiration from the world of fashion, art and design, and is called the “Via Montenapoleone” in clear reference to the exclusiveness and elegance that distinguishes Vespa.
Only 3,400 klms since new with full history!!!
The new GTV “Via Montenapoleone” differs from the GTV 250 as its new engine delivers greater torque (22.3 Nm against 20.1) at lower engine speeds (5,000 rpm compared with 6,500 for the 250). On the road, these numbers translate into flexibility and pick-up from low speeds that are unequalled in this engine capacity category. Vespa GTV “Via Montenapoleone” thus gains the reputation as being an extraordinary vehicle for use in the city, where it is at its best.
Vespa is the only scooter in the world with load bearing steel body – an exclusive design feature that has set Vespa apart from other two wheelers ever since the first model was brought out in 1946.
Put simply, the Vespa does not have a welded tubular frame clad with plastic panels. Instead it is the “body”, made entirely of steel, which supports the engine and all the mechanicals.
The two-seater saddle is elegant and comfortable, and is made of eco-leather, and like on the original Vespas, it is even broken down into two separate and quite distinct parts; the elegant lining strip accentuates its graceful lines.
The five-spoke wheel rims are now chrome-plated and enhance the brand-new “Via Montenapoleone” even more.
A grille with horizontal slots stands out on the right side of the steel body: this typically “racing” touch is a reminder of the sports DNA of the Vespa GTV Via Montenapoleone.
The “Via Montenapoleone” nameplate identifies the most elegant Vespa, and by resting on the leg shield back plate at the edge of the glove-box, with the very first glance it reminds us of the uniqueness of this enchanting model.
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.