* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
I bought a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc off of Richard.The car was great to drive and the condition was great.The level of professionalism of Oldtimer Centre is second to none.
As soon as you walk into the business they make you feel like you are part of the family and want to give you the best level of service that they have.
I have recommended this business to anyone that is looking at buying a car, you cant go past the old fashioned service that they provide.
I would highly recommend the Old Timer Centre. I purchased...read moreI would highly recommend the Old Timer Centre. I purchased an E class a little over a year ago and it has been perfect. Mac and Phil are the best to deal with, knowledgeable, friendly and both answered all my questions, spent the time with me on two different occasions. Mac is very approachable and went out of his way to accommodate my test drive and when I came back after thinking about it Phil was great too. I met the owner Richard too who was very nice. A great team and after more than a year a perfect running Mercedes with zero problems other than routine maintenance. I will be back again.read less
My wife and I bought a second hand mercedes station...read moreMy wife and I bought a second hand mercedes station wagon from Oldtimer Centre. Richard Simons was incredibly helpful and what surprised me most was when he called me in the ensuing weeks to follow up on our purchase and check that everything was okay. He actually cared about the customer not just the sale.read less
Richard at the old timer centre was great. I...read moreRichard at the old timer centre was great. I purchased a 911 turbo and he was both fair and straight forward to deal with. Good guyread less
Every Car i buy from Richard and Philip are in...read moreEvery Car i buy from Richard and Philip are in excellent condition, detailed impeccably and are as described in Philips world famous video presentations. Will continue dealing with guys and recommend you do so also for a pleasant and transparent car buying experience.read less
In respect to my recent purchase of S600 L and...read moreIn respect to my recent purchase of S600 L and the rectification of engine mounts and associated repairs. I would like to acknowledge you both and your business for your outstanding dedication to customer service. It's nice to know that The Old Timer Centre with its professionalism and dedication to their customers are there to stand by their customers with quality and professional service.
I would not hesitate to refer anyone for any vehicle purchase.
Once again thank you.read less
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.