** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 2009 update series Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG with 82,000 klms only
– the update was a whole new car with a nicer front bumper and light layout, better interior and it means a far better resale value moving forwards in our opinion
– Cubanite with charcoal grey leather is so nice to see compared to the majority of silver and black cars for sale
– this is a very mature colour and gives it the real “sheep in wolves clothing” appearance
– if you know about these ML63’s there are lots to look out for and we are very proud to say that this car ticks every single box
– it’s super quiet upon start-up with no tappet noises or clicking from the lifters which is very common on cars that haven’t been looked after correctly
– always serviced on time
– inside is in as new condition and even smells like a very good quality Mercedes Benz should
– heated front seats that are electronic with memory settings
– reversing camera
– blue tooth for phone calls and you can purchase an adaptor for music streaming
– parking sensors on the front and rear of the vehicle
– adjustable suspension
– Harmon Kardon sound upgrade
– Xenon lights
– factory sun roof
– just one of the loveliest examples we have seen in many years
– if you are a fussy buyer please look no further and come and see us
– this car was traded in on a brand new Volvo in Sydney which is an excellent sign
– all of the alloy wheels are unmarked with no gutter rash
– drives like it has been very well looked after and not thrashed
– the alloy wheels are also a lovely pale grey finish which really suits the exterior colour
– this car still accelerates to 100 kph in around 5 seconds which is incredible for a car of this size
– this car has been checked thoroughly and it’s Takata air bag has already been replaced
– at over $160,000 when new this is extremely good value for money and especially in this sort of condition
– the update has the brand new style steering wheel, aluminium side steps and pedals
– the timber interior is the very dark charcoal with a burred fleck through it and suits it so well
– this was by far the flagship of all Mercedes 4WDs and probably most of the other car manufacturers around 10 years ago
– they also drive more like a car than a 4WD with a superb seating position and excellent ride handling. Mercedes Benz were so smart with how they set this car up to suit all drivers.
– Power is transferred to the permanent all-wheel drive system – which boasts a 40:60 torque split – through an AMG SPEEDSHIFT 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission with three drive modes.
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine- tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* now with a 360 degree SPINCAR interior and exterior interactive experience
* very passionate expert staff have over 25 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.