** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– simply stunning example of the Australian delivered 1983 Mercedes Benz 380SEC W126 coupe – Zircon silver with navy blue leather interior – only 160,000 klms since new – February 2020 registration – log books from new – this car is a way above average example and we see a lot which are nothing like this car – been owned by the same older gentleman for many years – carpets, head liner, door trims, dash, wheels are all in superb original condition – we have already had this car at a Mercedes Benz specialist here in Sydney who has gone right over the car – new ABS sensors fitted – always serviced on time – just one of the loveliest examples of the V8 380SEC we have seen in a long time – registered in NSW until February 2020 – we can’t wait to show you this immaculate example
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb. – this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit – we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
2 other people have viewed this car in the past 24 hours
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
This is a delayed review of a purchase made in late February 2020. I normally don't bother with reviews - things have to be exceptionally bad, or good for me to make the time to write one. My experience with Oldtimer was amazing.
I purchased a 2017 Mercedes C43 from the Oldtimer Centre. My main point of contact was Kristian. I had been looking around for a similar car in Canberra for a few weeks. My experience with dealers in Canberra was terrible. I found them all very arrogant, disinterested and inflexible.
From the moment I contacted Kristian I had a completely different experience. He called me back the same evening, and we spent the next few days discussing the car. Kristian was personable, responsive and made time to speak to you without being pushy. He would get back to me with answers to all my questions and was exceptionally patient. Compared to options in the ACT, the car was newer, less KMs, better options and cheaper.
I ended up buying the car sight unseen, based on the information Kristian had given me, and the confidence he gave that everything was legitimate. I drove to Sydney that weekend. To be honest, I was slightly nervous given the size of the purchase and not having seen the vehicle.
Upon arrival at Oldtimer, I was again greeted by Kristian. The car was amazing and exactly as described. Kristian was a really laid back and genuine guy.
I have now had the car for nearly three months and it has been amazing. I can't speak more positively about the purchase, the buying experience and Kristian himself. I would not hesitate to make Oldtimer my first stop for my next car.
Thanks Kristain (and the rest of the team). Hope you are doing well during the current situation. Love the car........
Every Car i buy from Richard and Philip are in...read moreEvery Car i buy from Richard and Philip are in excellent condition, detailed impeccably and are as described in Philips world famous video presentations. Will continue dealing with guys and recommend you do so also for a pleasant and transparent car buying experience.read less
My wife and I bought a second hand mercedes station...read moreMy wife and I bought a second hand mercedes station wagon from Oldtimer Centre. Richard Simons was incredibly helpful and what surprised me most was when he called me in the ensuing weeks to follow up on our purchase and check that everything was okay. He actually cared about the customer not just the sale.read less
I would highly recommend the Old Timer Centre. I purchased...read moreI would highly recommend the Old Timer Centre. I purchased an E class a little over a year ago and it has been perfect. Mac and Phil are the best to deal with, knowledgeable, friendly and both answered all my questions, spent the time with me on two different occasions. Mac is very approachable and went out of his way to accommodate my test drive and when I came back after thinking about it Phil was great too. I met the owner Richard too who was very nice. A great team and after more than a year a perfect running Mercedes with zero problems other than routine maintenance. I will be back again.read less
In respect to my recent purchase of S600 L and...read moreIn respect to my recent purchase of S600 L and the rectification of engine mounts and associated repairs. I would like to acknowledge you both and your business for your outstanding dedication to customer service. It's nice to know that The Old Timer Centre with its professionalism and dedication to their customers are there to stand by their customers with quality and professional service.
I would not hesitate to refer anyone for any vehicle purchase.
Once again thank you.read less
Richard at the old timer centre was great. I...read moreRichard at the old timer centre was great. I purchased a 911 turbo and he was both fair and straight forward to deal with. Good guyread less
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.