** Since 1994 our Family owned business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
-1972 W109 300 SEL 6.3 in Brown with tan leather interior needs no introduction
– The ‘first AMG’, this rare example utilised the famous 6.3 litre M100 V8 engine from the flagship W100 600 with Stuttgart engineers squeezing the powerful V8 into the 6 cylinder engine bay of the W109. This would created the world’s fastest four-door sedan back in 1968 and continues to inspire the muscle car era to this day!
– please disregard the wheels in the video as they were temporary and are now off the car.
– The story goes that the prototype for this car was built in secret by test engineer Erick Waxenberger without the consent or knowledge of Mercedes bosses and only when they heard the distinct rumble of the M100 did they find out about the prototype. Luckily for us, they signed off on the production and the rest is history
– 0 – 100 km/h was 6.6 seconds and standing quarter-mile was under 15 seconds at 14.2 seconds. Top speed was 220 km/h (factory) and this was over 50 years ago.
– Bosch fuel injection
– 4 speed automatic
– Air suspension with automatic level control
– Locking diff
– Ventilated dual circuit 4-wheel power disc brakes
– Power window, pneumatic central locking and power steering
– Original factory wheels
This is a very special car with only 6,526 ever made worldwide and fewer making it into Australia. This is a final year production model. We are extremely excited to offer this rare piece of automotive history for you.
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.