** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
This is one of those cars that simply will not come up for a very long time; if not ever again. A 1994 BMW 730i (E32) long wheel base with the small but powerful V8 3.0 engine.
– we have just spent over $6,000.00 for a complete engine restoration on this car
The E32 was the first BMW with traction control (ASC) and being a longer version you get 11.4 cm more leg room in the rear which is huge. It has only travelled a mere 102,000 klms from new and is in the most incredible condition you could hope for. Log books from BMW from new and we are going to take this stunning example to a BMW specialist for a complete check over and attend to any items that are required. With 160 kW and 290 Nm of torque it’s certainly a pleasure to get behind the wheel of. Earlier BMW 7 Series had been famed for their straight six engines, but from the mid ‘90s these were often replaced by V8s. One of the first cars to have parking sensors and a dip in the passenger mirror when you put the car into reverse. All tools are present, the leather looks and smells like new, paint seems to be all original, the wood isn’t faded and is as good as we have ever seen. Silky smooth to drive and we are certain that this car will hold it’s value so well moving forwards. The air conditioning is ice cold, it’s registered in Victoria currently and we will put NSW rego on for a local buyer. We can’t wait to show off this car to you!
The Oldtimer Centre is located at 101-103 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204.
* located 15 minutes from Sydney Airport with plenty of off-street parking
* very passionate expert staff have over 24 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members
* each car has a narrated 3-5 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* we have an in-house full time mechanic who are very experienced and personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* interstate transport can be arranged easily
* car history reports are available upon request
* we don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* we’re an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
Our phone number is 02-9569-9999
Mobile for after hours is 0477-111666 or 0419-555655