* Since 1994 we have been considered “the niche car dealer” in Sydney
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* a near perfect Google Review rating
* finalist in 2021 for the Australian Small Business Champions award
* finalist 2021 Australian Small Business Champions Award
* 2014 featured on Discovery Channel “Wheeler Dealers – Trading UP”
* Platinum Sponsor and long time member of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* very passionate expert staff have over 27 years of experience
* over 6,500 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 25 years
* we our proud Platinum sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.