** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
** WINNER of the 2020 Local Business awards for Outstanding Automotive Services**
– 2006 Rolls Royce Phantom
– one owner since new
– around $1M in 2006 when sold new here in Australia
– 31,000 klms
– perfect history
– not only has it been maintained well but the overall presentation of this car is immaculate
– the thick soft Rolls carpet and the leather still smell like new
– the original owner and his wife were flown to England to physically see the actual car on the production line
– Opulent doesn’t begin to describe this deliciously decadent luxury limousine, which is powered by the brand’s hallmark 6.75-litre V12 engine and offers physics-defying acceleration, all wrapped in a cone of virtual silence.
– From 2003 until the launch of the smaller Ghost in 2009, the Phantom was the only car produced by Rolls-Royce.
– Customers could choose from 44,000 paint colours, and specify any leather colour.
– The vehicle’s unique instrument panel has no tachometer. Instead it has a power reserve dial that indicates how much of the engine’s power is not being used and available to the driver
– The rear doors are rear-hinged, a style commonly referred to as suicide doors, but called ‘coach doors’ by Rolls-Royce.
– The “RR” logos on each of the wheel hubs are independent bezels in order to always remain upright while the wheel is rotating.
– Features include a power sunroof, upgraded leather upholstery, rear-view camera, rear-seat DVD entertainment system, 15-speaker Lexicon Logic7 premium sound system, 8-disc CD changer, 18-way power front seats, 16-way power rear seats, heated and cooled cup holders, rear-seat tables, outside-temperature indicator, universal garage door opener, power tilt/telescopic heated wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel with radio, climate, and navigation controls, power open/close boot lid, power closing doors, wireless headphones, iPod adapter, refrigerator, and air conditioning with 5-zone climate controls
** Please note that this is not being held on our premises so please contact us prior to coming in **
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* Since 1994 we have been considered a niche car dealer
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* finalist in 2021 for the Australian Small Business Champions award
* very passionate expert staff have over 27 years of experience
* over 6,500 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 25 years
* we our proud Platinum sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.