** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 1972 last of the series MG B “L” with a staggeringly low 30,000 miles since new
– Australia delivered
– medium blue paint which is totally original and has 100% never had any paint work ever
– the previous owners are huge car collectors in NSW and have a wonderful array of classic cars. They bought this car when it was 5 years old from a friend who also never had any repairs.
– we believe that this is more than likely the most original MGB left and everything works perfectly.
– the passenger side mirror is present and we will have it in stock (to be put on the car this week as the previous owner is sending it to us via courier)
– registered in NSW
– 4 speed manual
– wire wheels
– some spare parts to go with the car from their collection
– just one of the most stunning classic cars we have seen in a long time
– tonneau covers and soft top in perfect order
– the original fans and interior lights all working
– please treat this car very seriously as we certainly have
– this was sold new in Australia and one of the very last ever sold in 1972
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* now with a 360 degree SPINCAR interior and exterior interactive experience
* very passionate expert staff have over 25 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.