The W204 C class vehicles are so well built and engineered that we simply can’t keep enough in stock, as they are so popular. To find a clean update series example in the rare C200 CDI variation is quite challenging.
This Palladium grey car is available at a very respectable price-point for the year and low kilometers, especially when considering it is the sought after diesel, which combine superb efficiency and reliability. It is not uncommon for these engines to reach 1 million kilometers in fleet service as taxi’s and private cars across Europe.
Features include the updated “COMAND” multimedia interface and navigation, dual-zone climate control, Parktronic front and rear parking sensors, LED daytime running lights, Blue-tooth connectivity, power assisted leather/vinyl combination seats.
If you are looking at a C220CDI or a C250CDI, then you should absolutely consider this example. It is the same engine at a slightly lower state of tune, allowing it to stress less and see considerable mileage.
With good service history, multiple keys and a condition that speaks for itself, we strongly encourage you to come in and view this example or one of our other W204 series vehicles if you are in the market for one.
The Oldtimer Centre® is located at 101-103 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204.
* located 15 minutes from Sydney Airport with plenty of off-street parking
* very passionate expert staff have over 24 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members
* each car has a narrated 3-5 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* we have an in-house full time mechanic who are very experienced and personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* interstate transport can be arranged easily
* car history reports are available upon request
* we don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* we’re an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
Our phone number is 02-9569-9999
Mobile for after hours is 0477-111666 or 0419-555655
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.