** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– Stunning example of a rare 6.9 W116 in Milan brown and cream leather interior
– This is a special car we rarely see come onto the market in such condition, kilometres and price. Back in 1978, this was the world’s fastest production four-door sedan and used the famous Mercedes Grosser engine
– just had some extensive mechanical work and most of the car repainted bringing it to a pristine condition
– These 6.9 are becoming highly sought after and we can see why. The engine is hand built in Germany (like today’s AMGs) with forged crankshaft, connecting rods and pistons, dry sump system and 213 kW / 549 Nm
– Hence why this cars name is derived from its impressive engine
– only 231,000 klms
– this car is a way above average example and we see a lot which are nothing like this car
– Original factory OEM wheels
– carpets, head liner, door trims and wheels are all good original condition
– Back when this top of the range Mercedes was new it cost $82,000 in Australia. That was as much or more than a three-bedroom house in the inner west suburbs
– This car drives just like it should – a stately ride with strong torque down low and impressive handling for such a large car, especially on highways and perfect for Sunday drives
– we can’t wait to show you this immaculate example
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.