** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 1969 Mercedes Benz 280SL Pagoda W113
– soft and hard tops
– absolutely mint condition throughout
– excellent service records with a $23,000 mechanical invoice for part of the thorough restoration in 2016.
– this car was sold new in the UK but has been in Australia for a large majority of it’s life so it’s not showing signs of any rust
– we have had the car thoroughly inspected and believe that it will pass any inspection
– the air conditioning under the dash works perfectly as does the original Becker Mexico radio
– all door locks are working
– 3-point immobiliser
– we actually have personally known two of the previous owners of this car and they are both extremely well known for their passion with motor vehicles in the industry
– the colour is magnificent and the interior is in immaculate condition
– this car has no moisture in the boot area and is free of surface rust
– there is more history on this car but for privacy reasons we will show it to buyers in our showroom
** the number plates are not to be sold with this car **
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* now with a 360 degree SPINCAR interior and exterior interactive experience
* very passionate expert staff have over 25 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.