** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– built in 1970 this extremely rare Mercedes Benz 280SE 3.5 coupe is one of only two factory 4-speed manuals known in Australia
– originally owned by Stan Jones who was the father of the racing car driver Alan Jones and the current owner has kept this car in country NSW whilst using it frequently
– the car has the original log books along with a lot of receipts too
– in a lovely pale metallic blue with a Navy Blue interior this is a very lovely example
– stacked Californian headlights
– air conditioning
– factory sun roof
– original right hand drive
– power windows front and rear
– this car originally came from the United Kingdom as no known manuals were sold here brand new
– we have the original data card for this car and a letter from Mercedes Benz regarding it’s origin
– the paint has been restored
– this rare car could be worth a lot more one day and W111 coupes are certainly the talk of the town in the Mercedes car club meets. They are the cars along with the Pagoda’s that have been increasing in value every year for a very long time.
– hopefully this car can and will be seen as a very good investment for many years to come
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine- tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.