** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– absolutely stunning example
– 2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.1 V6
– excellent log books
– spare keys
– staggeringly low 63,000 klms since new- one owner
– Eastern suburbs owner
– champagne with cream leather interior
– cruise control and a nice set of Jag alloy wheels
– update series with the slightly newer interior
– the most reliable car they sold in about 15 years as it was engineered by Ford.
– This is such a good car with these sort of klms and being so fussy we are ever so proud to offer this car for sale.
The Oldtimer Centre is located at 101-103 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204.
* located 15 minutes from Sydney Airport with plenty of off-street parking
* very passionate expert staff have over 24 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members
* each car has a narrated 3-5 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* we have an in-house full time mechanic who are very experienced and personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* interstate transport can be arranged easily
* car history reports are available upon request
* we don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* we’re an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
Our phone number is 02-9569-9999
Mobile for after hours is 0477-111666 or 0419-555655
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.