** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– Stunning and very rare Ford Mustang coupe “Saleen Parnelli Jones” Limited Edition
– 59,500 miles from new (100,000 klms)
– there are so few of these in the country and this is a very nice example
– Saleen, the boutique automaker based in Irvine, California built these unbelievable machines
– only 500 examples of the Boss ever built
– Parnelli signed the dash and he won the Indy 500 making him the real boss!
– The nostalgic touches, applied in Irvine, consist of black side and hood stripes, the latter framing a functional “shaker” hood; a black decklid, rear spoiler, and louvered rear window cover; and 19-inch Minilite-inspired alloy wheels. Of course, all the powertrain and chassis goodies are there, too, including a 3.73:1 rearend, a Tremec five-speed manual, specially calibrated Saleen N2 dampers and linear-rate coil springs, a Watts Linkage on the live rear axle, 14-inch slotted front brake discs with four-piston calipers, and the requisite 302-cubic-inch, 24-valve Ford modular V-8 replete with forged-aluminum pistons and forged-steel connecting rods and crankshaft.
– 0-100 kph in 4.7 seconds
– On the road or at the track, the Saleen/PJ is arguably the finest execution of any modern Mustang, especially one with a checkered-flag past. It has the looks, and it delivers the goods.
– Utilizing a unique Watts Link suspension as well as a Shaker Hood Scoop, the S302-PJ’s performance is rated at 400 hp (298 kW)
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine- tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.