** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
** WINNER of the 2020 Local Business awards for Outstanding Automotive Services**
Model : Automatic Ford 1959 Custom 300 2 Door sedan
Built at Ford’s Chicago Plant in Late December 1958
Engine is a 145 BHP, 223cubic inch or 3.7 Litre Mileage Six
The transmission is the very rare for 1959 Factory optioned
3 speed Fordomatic
The 1959 custom 300 was one model available from a huge range of body styles , engine sizes and interior and exterior colour choices.
A large range of options was also available at extra cost.
Despite being the lowest price model in Ford’s 1959 range the Custom 300 was arguably the cleanest and most popular body design sporting a distinct lack of excess ornamentation.
As a matter of fact the entire range received the Gold Medal of the Comite’ Francais de l’Elegance at the Brussels World’s Fair “for exceptional proportions and elegance of line”
The car is a true survivor, last registered in 1981 and left to sleep for years in the small rural town of Greene Iowa, prior to the most recent purchase and importation to Australia in 2009.
As of now this vehicle has travelled a mere 1,000 miles or 1,600 km in the last 40 years.
With an abundance presence and style, it manages to attract regular admirers from fellow car drivers and pedestrians alike on any outing.
Its engine is quite lively with loads of torque, it drives and performs very well with gear changes that are both smooth and responsive.
Body work and mechanicals are tribute to its low mileage and the care of its 3 owners
The vehicle has received a new Canadian made spectra premium fuel tank.
Brakes have been serviced and most components selectively replaced.
The vehicle is presented is fully registered.
Available at extra cost, the current owner has a large range of NOS parts including the complete correct seat trim materials piping, also a used RHD dash, should a conversion be pursued.
All import documentation is available on request to the new owner.
For 62 years this Classic vehicle has sided stepped the ravages of time to reward the new owner the opportunity of acquiring ownership of a true American automotive classic whilst simultaneously saving the costs and hassles of importing a classic car from the USA themselves.
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* winner of 2020 Local Business Awards in the most outstanding automotive category
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.