** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 2008 Ferrari 612 Scagliette with only 8150 klms since new
– one of only 50 built it’s called the OTO which is the one to one with only 50 made
– to tell whether it’s an OTO is the manettino which is the little lever on the steering wheel to adjust the driving mode
– it also has the dual plate clutch from the 599 which is an OTO standard feature and makes it the one to own and drive every day if you were to choose one!
– it has the superfast transmission which shifted in half the time to a normal 612
– this is the best GT ever built by Ferrari
– Australian delivered
– optional Daytona seats
– it has a superb inconel Ferrari exhaust option
– carbon ceramic brakes which were a very desirable add on too
– electronic damping
– fully documented service history (not only the photo of the books but we have all receipts since then)
– stunning metallic black with light tan leather interior
– 5.75 litre V12 engine with 402 kW of power
– said to be the best example seen by the Ferrari dealership at it’s most recent service
– Pininfarina design is just stunning and this four seater coupe has loads of internal room
– heated electric front seats
– the large glass sunroof allows you to adjust the light level which enters the cabin which is an amazing feature
– the number plates are not sold with this vehicle
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
Dear valued customers,
During the COVID-19 crisis Oldtimer Centre will be operating remotely and you can still make a “VIRTUAL PURCHASE” so please do not attend the showroom until further notice. Please watch our high definition videos as well as the 50-60 photographs and contact us via phone, email or SMS.
There are 2 options;
Buy the car sight unseen which we have successfully done for over 25 years and we send the car to you via a transporter with a mechanical check over, roadworthy certificate and optional extended warranties.
Make an appointment to come in in the near future where the car/s will be waiting in our car park for you to inspect and drive and we will provide surgical gloves for you to wear whilst you are here. This means you will have no need to physically enter the showroom.
Please exercise the social distancing laws at all times by trying to come here alone adhering to the limit of 2 people in a public space. Thank you very much for your co-operation at this very difficult time.
* very passionate expert staff have over 25 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.