** Since 1994 our family run business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 2011 new shape Citroen C4 hatch with only 79,000 klms since new
– full Citroen history with log books up to date
– long NSW registration until December 2020
– white on black partial leather
– cold air conditioning
– this is the new B7 series which was a hug advance over the older shape C4
– the “Attraction” series had loads of nice features
– Powered by a 1.6-litre petrol engine with 88kW of power and 160Nm of torque, the Attraction is teamed with a four-speed automatic transmission, making it one of the most affordable small autos in Australia when it was new.
– It uses fuel at a rate of 6.9 litres/100km
– it offers a comprehensive safety package (six airbags, ABS, EBA, electronic stability control and traction control) as well as cruise control with speed limiter, front electric windows, six-speaker audio system with auxiliary jack and an automatic rear windscreen wiper.
– this car was seen as the mid-spec trim level adds 16-inch alloys, Bluetooth phone connectivity and audio streaming, trip computer, multi-function steering wheel and power rear windows, as well as an automatic handbrake, fog lights with cornering function, dark tinted rear windows, leather steering wheel and cruise control
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine- tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* very passionate expert staff have over 26 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* we our proud sponsors of the Mercedes Benz Car Club NSW
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.