** Since 1994 our business has been specialising in prestige European car sales from our indoor warehouse in Sydney **
– 2011 Audi A1 hatch with only 49,000 klms since new in automatic
– Audi invented the premium small hatch back segment with the A1 and this feels just like driving the larger A3/A4 models but much more fun and perfect for the city
– silver with charcoal grey interior
– 1.4 turbo engine is one of the best engines made by Audi with great punch down low and incredible economical on fuel. This engine is now used in the bigger A3 and A4 because it is such a good engine
– pop up screen in the centre of the dash with all features making it very easy and safe to read
– log books from new
– March 2020 registration
– fold down rear seats offers plenty of storage putting many sedans and wagon to shame. Easily fits a pram, bicycle and groceries at the same time
– 16″ alloy wheels and spare space saver tyre including Audi motorised tyre pump
– auto headlights
– Audi multi-function leather steering wheel the same as the ones found in A3, A4, A5, A6 and A8
– cruise control
– automatic stop/start feature which can be turned off
– One of the safest, solid small hatch backs on the market and feels very solid on the road
– just one of the great little hatches which you can tell has been babied from new
– we are extremely thorough about the sort of cars we buy and go over them with a fine-tooth comb.
– this car will be mechanically checked over and receive a NSW roadworthy permit
– we are so excited to show you this fine example and look forward to meeting you in person one day soon
* now with a 360 degree SPINCAR interior and exterior interactive experience
* very passionate expert staff have over 25 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members for over 20 years
* every car is checked for roadworthy items, PPSR certificates provided and Takata air bag recalls checked on every car.
* Each car has a narrated 4-6 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* We have a mechanic personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* Finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* Interstate transport can be arranged easily
* Car history reports are available upon request
* We don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* Extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* Our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* We’re also an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.