This absolutely stunning 2002 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA sedan is the most highly sought after 156 on the market and with only 60,000 klms in black with black sports interior it truly is a magnificent find. They are such an impressive car and you really do need to come in and have a good look at this beast to fully appreciate what Alfa did to get this car to market. A wolf in sheep’s clothing this GTA has a 3.2 litre V6 that will dispatch the 0-100km/h sprint in 6.3 seconds on its way to a top speed of 250km/h. The GTA’s steering is quicker again than the 156, just 1.75 turns lock-to-lock. The suspension is beefed up, the GTA riding 13mm lower on sporty 17inch wheels and tyres. Brakes are also bigger, now 305mm discs front and 276mm at the rear, with anit-lock and electronic brakeforce distribution. With 184 kW of power this little rocket is backed up by a race-track tuned chassis. Reinforced and revised 156 suspension results in a satisfying compromise between comfort and control.
The original asking price of $89,950 GTA is not all race-style engineering though. Inside is a well-trimmed, well-built interior with one of the most comfortable and supportive leather sports seats in the business, plus a long list of features including top-notch CD player, trip computer, and cruise control. From the outside the GTA’s subtle styling, including a GTA badge, lowered suspension, body kit, twin exhausts and wider guards to accommodate the distinctive, five-hole 17-inch wheels, provide clues to its hard-edged nature.
Our car has a very good log book servicing history and we are so proud to show and offer this car for sale to you.
Please take out the time to come in and see us one day soon.
The Oldtimer Centre® is located at 101-103 Illawarra Road, Marrickville NSW 2204.
* located 15 minutes from Sydney Airport with plenty of off-street parking
* very passionate expert staff have over 24 years of experience
* over 5,000 prestige motor vehicles sold here in Sydney
* MTA Members
* each car has a narrated 3-5 minute high definition video on our own web site.
* we have an in-house full time mechanic who are very experienced and personally inspect every car that we have for sale
* finance with extremely competitive rates and are able to finance much older cars.
* interstate transport can be arranged easily
* car history reports are available upon request
* we don’t buy our cars from auction houses
* extended warranties are available from an excellent company
* our main aim is to form an ongoing relationship with you for many years
* we’re an agent for the NSW Roads and Maritime Services so transfer of registration etc can be done at our office.
Please contact us for a very personal experience and as always a great deal on price.
Our phone number is 02-9569-9999
Mobile for after hours is 0477-111666 or 0419-555655
|Interest Rate (%):|
|No. of Years:|
% = $
|Frequency of Payments:|
|NUMBER OF PAYMENTS:|
The interest rate is a guide only and the residual value is only available for cars less than 10 years old
|Stamp Duty ($):||Select your state|
|Transfer Fee ($):||Select your state|
Please Note: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we have displayed is inaccurate, please contact us immediately and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it.